Get help preparing for the college placement test, which could save you time and money.
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2015
ACCUPLACER is a suite of tests that determines your knowledge in math, reading and writing. How well you do on this test determines how many and which math and English courses you will take at the college. Learn more...
- LearningExpress - ACCUPLACER Practice Tests
Click "Online Training" icon; under "Assessments and Training," select "ACCESS LEARNING EXPRESS ANONYMOUSLY" and click "CONTINUE;" select "College Test Preparation" icon; locate and select the "College Placement Preparation" link from lower left hand side of webpage; next select "ACCUPLACER Preparation" within shaded box; finally, click on any of the Practice Tests, review the instructions, and click "Start Test>". Please allow a few seconds for pages to load.
- Official Study Resources from the ACCUPLACER Publisher
Test description & practice tests.
- Math & Algebra Study Guides (Purplemath)
Free math resources organized by topic.
- ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study App
College Board web app is now FREE for all students. Use the app on any computer, tablet or smartphone. "Learn As You Go" tests explain answers and help you experience what a real test may be like on test day.
Learning Express Library
It's easy to create your free account in LearningExpress.
- Go to http://www.learningexpresslibrary3.com and click Register to create your account.
- Once your account is set up, you can access online courses, ebooks, and practice tests.Search or browse for resources that interest you and click “Launch” when you find a resource you want.
- Quit a training or test at any time and your session is saved. To access your resources again, log in at http://www.learningexpresslibrary3.com and click “My Center”.